ISOC Serbia is a non-for-profit association of citizens, open to members who are active in the field of Internet and communication technologies, especially the use of Internet in science, education, art but also everyday life.
Making an Impact Across the Globe
The first DES CON, a Pilot OpenSpace unconference, where contents is created on the spot by all participants, is taking place from Aug 21-23 in an artistic and experimental space, near Belgrade, ITS-Z1.
24 hrs Hackathon on Internet of Things (IoT) around fashion wearables, 3D printing, crypto puzzles, and privacy in the post-Snowden era. The hackathon will also include workshops and lightning talks.
- European Union’s Network and Information Security Directive Threatens Internet Fragmentation and Creates Security Risks
- Advocacy Groups Must Stand Up for Encryption—While They Still Can
- Internet Society Study: IXPs Can Improve Quality of Service for Local Users
- The Week in Internet News: Facebook Whistleblower Takes Aim
- MANRS Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
- Ken Gibbs – Global Head, Social Media Marketing at Spotify – The Future of Music Creative Industries
- Blockchain Gets Real for the Electronics Supply Chain
- Integrated Solutions for Logistics
- Data Dashboarding Must Evolve or Face Irrelevance
- IoT set to overtake cloud computing as primary Industry 4.0 technology, Inmarsat research reveals
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.